Trauma: From Minimally Invasive Treatments to Complex Surgery
- Advanced treatment of Upper and Lower Extremity Fractures by means of the latest generation of plates, intramedullary nails/rods and Minimally Invasive Techniques (MIPPO).
- Fragile Patient Syndrome. Wrist, ankle and hip fractures. Urgent treatment
- Treatment of complex fractures with joint involvement.
- Post-traumatic reconstructions: Pseudo arthrosis (Non-union).
- Complex reconstructions of Acetabulum and Pelvis through advanced osteosynthesis.
- Treatment of post-traumatic deformity of the upper or lower extremity.
- Treatment of periprosthetic hip and knee fractures
- Primary prosthesis and shoulder replacement
- Primary prosthesis and elbow replacement
- Treatment of primary and secondary shoulder osteoarthritis by joint preservation method
- Primary and secondary elbow arthrosis treatment by joint preservation method
Orthopedics: Lower Extremity
- Primary and revision total knee arthroplasty.
- Primary and revision total hip arthroplasty.